The Wembley Park regeneration has already created 800-1000 jobs across the estate and at London Designer Outlet and is now creating, even more, opportunities for local people as well as up to 900 construction jobs per month during the build phases. It is estimated that 8,640 new jobs will be created in addition to construction jobs. You can view the vacancies and find out what it’s like to work at Wembley Park below.
We are an award winning Specialist Design & Build Contractors, Developers, Asset Managers and Investors with almost 50 years experience.
We have a highly experienced workforce that embraces a “can-do” attitude that is built on strong family values inherent within the McAleer & Rushe Group. Our experience as a developer / contractor is often what differentiates us from many of our competitors in that we completely understand the risks and the challenges of property development and construction.
Roles and responsibilities
- Duties will include operating either passenger or materials hoist.
- Keep platforms clear of materials.
- Assist in Loading and unloading the hoist.
- Make sure hoist is safely secured before and at the end of each shift.
- Report any defects to senior management
- Good communication skills, good ability to prioritise.
- Punctuality is essential requirement
The ideal candidate will be
- A valid CPCS Card
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues
- Practical ability and awareness of working safely
- A good head for heights and sense of balance
- Self-motivation and desire to learn
- Is both resilient and committed
- Good co-ordination skills and a methodical approach
- Enjoys being a team player