The Wembley Park regeneration has already created 800-1000 jobs across the estate and at London Designer Outlet and is now creating, even more, opportunities for local people as well as up to 900 construction jobs per month during the build phases. It is estimated that 8,640 new jobs will be created in addition to construction jobs. You can view the vacancies and find out what it’s like to work at Wembley Park below.
One of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK.
We are committed to the long-term future of the built environment. Our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability programmes underpin our vision to become the most trusted partner in the built environment, leaving a positive legacy for the communities in which we work and live.
Roles and responsibilities
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Sending and receiving emails, including looking after our customer mailbox.
- Assisting with booking meeting rooms.
- Keep record of the visitors signing-in sheet.
- Dealing with deliveries to the office.
- Uploading letters and documents through our in-house system.
- Keeping track of Resident Satisfaction surveys.
- Dealing with parking permits and making sure the forms are filled in correctly.
We are currently looking for an Apprentice with the following requirements
- Good GCSE maths and English grade C or above
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be punctual
- Must be able to follow instruction of supervisor
The ideal candidate will be
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Desire to work towards a qualification