We are an award winning Specialist Design & Build Contractors, Developers, Asset Managers and Investors with almost 50 years experience.
We have a highly experienced workforce that embraces a “can-do” attitude that is built on strong family values inherent within the McAleer & Rushe Group. Our experience as a developer / contractor is often what differentiates us from many of our competitors in that we completely understand the risks and the challenges of property development and construction.
Roles and responsibilities
An apprentice is required to join an established company working on exciting projects in the Wembley area. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to progress in your career and start your career with excellent grounding to progress further as you become more experienced.
- Block, brick and stone work
- Preparing surfaces
- Mixing mortar
- Laying bricks
- Operating equipment
- Maintain Health and Safety
We are currently looking for an Apprentice with the following requirements
- Good GCSE maths and English grade C or above
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be punctual
- Must be able to follow instruction of supervisor
The ideal candidate will be
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues
- Practical ability and awareness of working safely
- Self-motivation and desire to learn
- Is both resilient and committed
- Good co-ordination skills and a methodical approach
- Is always looking to improve
- Enjoys being a team player