The Wembley Park regeneration has already created 800-1000 jobs across the estate and at London Designer Outlet and is now creating, even more, opportunities for local people as well as up to 900 construction jobs per month during the build phases. It is estimated that 8,640 new jobs will be created in addition to construction jobs. You can view the vacancies and find out what it’s like to work at Wembley Park below.
McLaren Construction is an award winning contractor with an established reputation for consistent delivery of outstanding projects across all market sectors.We specialise in new build, refurbishment and fit out projects for major blue chip customers.Continuous review and improvement enable us to develop robust and practical procedures, from inception to completion, that centre on delivering high quality solutions against challenging demands.
We pride ourselves on the high calibre and expertise of our team, and actively encourage creative engineering solutions that meet the complex needs of our customers.
Roles and responsibilities
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Sending and receiving emails, including looking after our customer mailbox.
- Assisting with booking meeting rooms.
- Keep record of the visitors signing-in sheet.
- Dealing with deliveries to the office.
- Uploading letters and documents through our in-house system.
- Keeping track of Resident Satisfaction surveys.
- Dealing with parking permits and making sure the forms are filled in correctly.
We are currently looking for an Apprentice with the following requirements
- Good GCSE maths and English grade C or above
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be punctual
- Must be able to follow instruction of supervisor
The ideal candidate will be
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Desire to work towards a qualification