The Wembley Park regeneration has already created 800-1000 jobs across the estate and at London Designer Outlet and is now creating, even more, opportunities for local people as well as up to 900 construction jobs per month during the build phases. It is estimated that 8,640 new jobs will be created in addition to construction jobs. You can view the vacancies and find out what it’s like to work at Wembley Park below.
We are an award winning Specialist Design & Build Contractors, Developers, Asset Managers and Investors with almost 50 years experience.
We have a highly experienced workforce that embraces a “can-do” attitude that is built on strong family values inherent within the McAleer & Rushe Group. Our experience as a developer / contractor is often what differentiates us from many of our competitors in that we completely understand the risks and the challenges of property development and construction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance programmes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues
- Practical ability and awareness of working safely
- A good head for heights and sense of balance
- Self-motivation and desire to learn
- Is both resilient and committed
- Good co-ordination skills and a methodical approach
- Is always looking to improve
- Enjoys being a team player