The Wembley Park regeneration has already created 800-1000 jobs across the estate and at London Designer Outlet and is now creating, even more, opportunities for local people as well as up to 900 construction jobs per month during the build phases. It is estimated that 8,640 new jobs will be created in addition to construction jobs. You can view the vacancies and find out what it’s like to work at Wembley Park below.
McLaren Construction is an award winning contractor with an established reputation for consistent delivery of outstanding projects across all market sectors. We specialise in new build, refurbishment and fit out projects for major blue chip customers. Continuous review and improvement enable us to develop robust and practical procedures, from inception to completion, that centre on delivering high quality solutions against challenging demands.
We pride ourselves on the high calibre and expertise of our team, and actively encourage creative engineering solutions that meet the complex needs of our customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily sampling and testing of concrete on site.
- Keeping accurate and legible records of all works undertaken.
- Ensuring that test equipment used is checked, cleaned and maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- CSCS card
- Qualification in Concrete Technology would be beneficial but not essential
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues
- Practical ability and awareness of working safely
- A good head for heights and sense of balance
- Self-motivation and desire to learn
- Is both resilient and committed
- Good co-ordination skills and a methodical approach
- Is always looking to improve
- Enjoys being a team player
- Full training in concrete & materials testing will be given.