Duties & responsibilities:
- One of the best jobs for a start to a career in construction, and anyone who enjoys working outdoors
- Work alongside skilled tradespeople, helping with every aspect of the building process.
- Involved in projects from start to finish and follow all the safety procedures in place to prevent anyone being hurt or injured.
- Mixing and pouring concrete to make foundations, beams or floors
- Mark out the area for the site using string lines strung between stakes, and put up huts, ladders, barriers and safety signs
- Laying drainage pipes, pavements and manhole covers
- Operating hand machinery such as drills, pumps and compressors
Skills & experience:
- Must be hard working and able to carry out physical tasks including loading & clearing materials.
- Able to work under instruction as part of a team or on your own initiative.
- Must have CSCS card at general operative level.
- Further training and progression available for the correct candidate.
- Good health & Safety record imperative.
Closing date: Friday 31st May 2019