The role and responsibilities:
- Cleaning areas where DG operatives have been working
- General moving of Material from Stores to work Face
- Cutting and Preparing Brackets for MEP services
- Keeping Stores Clean and Tidy
- Cleaning Site Offices
- Removal of Rubbish to site Bins
- General Labouring, Tasks that are asked to be done
- Assisting the tradespeople in their daily tasks
Skills and experience:
- Must be hard working and able to carry out physical tasks including loading & clearing Dry Lining materials
- Able to work under instruction as part of a team or on your own initiative.
- Must have CSCS card at general operative level.
- Further training and progression available for the correct candidate.
- Good health & Safety record imperative.
- Operatives will be self-employed with good rates of pay. Weekly wage BACS transfer.
Closing date: 31st March 2019