The Wembley Park regeneration has already created 800-1000 jobs across the estate and at London Designer Outlet and is now creating, even more, opportunities for local people as well as up to 900 construction jobs per month during the build phases. It is estimated that 8,640 new jobs will be created in addition to construction jobs. You can view the vacancies and find out what it’s like to work at Wembley Park below.
One of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK.
We are committed to the long-term future of the built environment. Our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability programmes underpin our vision to become the most trusted partner in the built environment, leaving a positive legacy for the communities in which we work and live.
Roles and responsibilities
- Attend site pre Practical Completion to familiarise themselves with the project characteristics.
- Assist with functional testing during the construction phase
- Supervise all sub-contractors attending to rectify defects. This included ensuring the correct materials, protection and tools have been sourced if required.
- Undertake minor remedial works as required
- Be responsible for ensuring properties are locked, free from work debris and record the outcome following any works.
- Ensure property and furnishings are properly protected prior to commencing works. Dust sheets will be provided and every care must be taken to avoid disturbance or accidental damage to the customer’s belongings and property.
- Where further investigation is required, document the reasons and pass to the Customer Service Coordinator on the same day.
- Report any persistent recurring warranty or defect issues to the Customer Service Manager and note any customer details that may assist Customer Service in on-going management of customer relationship.
- Ensure the Company’s interests and reputation is maintained and enhanced.
- Regularly update the customer service advisor on daily tasks and their outcome. This is to allow clear reporting of defects and resolutions.
We are currently looking for an Apprentice with the following requirements
- Good GCSE maths and English grade C or above
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be punctual
- Must be able to follow instruction of supervisor
The ideal candidate will be
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Has proven experience in dealing with homeowners and residential clients
- Has a clear focus on high quality.
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Flexible, reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Good Team Player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service