The Wembley Park regeneration has already created 800-1000 jobs across the estate and at London Designer Outlet and is now creating, even more, opportunities for local people as well as up to 900 construction jobs per month during the build phases. It is estimated that 8,640 new jobs will be created in addition to construction jobs. You can view the vacancies and find out what it’s like to work at Wembley Park below.
McLaren Construction is an award winning contractor with an established reputation for consistent delivery of outstanding projects across all market sectors. We specialise in new build, refurbishment and fit out projects for major blue chip customers. Continuous review and improvement enable us to develop robust and practical procedures, from inception to completion, that centre on delivering high quality solutions against challenging demands.
We pride ourselves on the high calibre and expertise of our team, and actively encourage creative engineering solutions that meet the complex needs of our customers.
The culture at McLaren – we know what we do well in the building and property market and hence attract the right talent for our needs – our team is friendly, sociable and flexible; we don’t have the bureaucratic ties of a much larger contractor. Best of all, we all feel valued as employees.
For this opportunity to play a role in the successful delivery of our key projects and for an ongoing career with McLaren, apply to us ASAP.
Roles and responsibilities
- We are looking for a Document Controller to join our team, established to deliver on an exciting new project based in Wembley, consisting of high rise residential and commercial property.
- The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Recording, checking and tracking all incoming and outgoing project documents;
- Ensuring appropriate personnel (including project personnel and subcontractors) are issued with up-to-date documentation;
- Assisting with general Site Administration
- Ensuring all management system documentation is the latest version and easily accessible;
- Updating document/drawing registers and obtaining relevant approval for issue to projects (internal and external);
- Collecting, collating, filing and archiving of management system records and project documents;
- Maintaining relevant registers and libraries
- Preparing regular project reports for Project Managers with current registers
- Ensuring that all documentation is transmitted in accordance with the project guidelines
The ideal candidate will be
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT skills