The Wembley Park regeneration has already created 800-1000 jobs across the estate and at London Designer Outlet and is now creating, even more, opportunities for local people as well as up to 900 construction jobs per month during the build phases. It is estimated that 8,640 new jobs will be created in addition to construction jobs. You can view the vacancies and find out what it’s like to work at Wembley Park below.
One of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK.
We are committed to the long-term future of the built environment. Our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability programmes underpin our vision to become the most trusted partner in the built environment, leaving a positive legacy for the communities in which we work and live.
Roles and responsibilities
- We are looking for a Document Controller to join our team, established to deliver on an exciting new project based in Wembley, consisting of high rise residential and commercial property.
- The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Recording, checking and tracking all incoming and outgoing project documents;
- Ensuring appropriate personnel (including project personnel and subcontractors) are issued with up-to-date documentation;
- Assisting with general Site Administration
- Ensuring all management system documentation is the latest version and easily accessible;
- Updating document/drawing registers and obtaining relevant approval for issue to projects (internal and external);
- Collecting, collating, filing and archiving of management system records and project documents;
- Maintaining relevant registers and libraries
- Preparing regular project reports for Project Managers with current registers
- Ensuring that all documentation is transmitted in accordance with the project guidelines
The ideal candidate will be
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT skills