The role and responsibilities
- Attend site pre Practical Completion to familiarise themselves with the project characteristics.
- Assist with functional testing during the construction phase
- Supervise all sub-contractors attending to rectify defects. This included ensuring the correct materials, protection and tools have been sourced if required.
- Be responsible for ensuring properties are locked, free from work debris and record the outcome following any works.
- Ensure property and furnishings are properly protected prior to commencing works. Dust sheets will be provided and every care must be taken to avoid disturbance or accidental damage to the customer’s belongings and property.
- Report any persistent recurring warranty or defect issues to the Customer Service Manager and note any customer details that may assist Customer Service in on-going management of customer relationship.
- Regularly update the customer service advisor on daily tasks and their outcome. This is to allow clear reporting of defects and resolutions.
Education / Experience:
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues
- Practical ability and awareness of working safely
- A good head for heights and sense of balance
- Self-motivation and desire to learn
- Is both resilient and committed
- Good co-ordination skills and a methodical approach
- Is always looking to improve
- Enjoys being a team player