The Wembley Park regeneration has already created 800-1000 jobs across the estate and at London Designer Outlet and is now creating, even more, opportunities for local people as well as up to 900 construction jobs per month during the build phases. It is estimated that 8,640 new jobs will be created in addition to construction jobs. You can view the vacancies and find out what it’s like to work at Wembley Park below.
We are an award winning Specialist Design & Build Contractors, Developers, Asset Managers and Investors with almost 50 years experience.
We have a highly experienced workforce that embraces a “can-do” attitude that is built on strong family values inherent within the McAleer & Rushe Group. Our experience as a developer / contractor is often what differentiates us from many of our competitors in that we completely understand the risks and the challenges of property development and construction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Clearing and preparing a job site;
- Loading and delivering materials;
- Using a variety of onsite tools e.g blowtorches, abrasive wheels, levels, lifts, power drills.
- Comply with all Site Rules/RAMS and any instruction given by the Site Management Team
- Ensure the site is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Undertake all work to a high standard.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times - 5 point personal protective equipment (safety boots with steel toe & mid-sole inserts, hard hat, hi vis and gloves.
- Maintain and care for all company tools & equipment.
- Work in accordance with any training and instructions given.
- Assisting the site management team with any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues
- Practical ability and awareness of working safely
- A good head for heights and sense of balance
- Self-motivation and desire to learn
- Is both resilient and committed
- Good co-ordination skills and a methodical approach
- Is always looking to improve
- Enjoys being a team player