We are the team behind Wembley Park, one of London's most exciting new neighbourhoods. During our 26-year history we have transformed assets across the Capital into places where people want to live, companies want to grow and neighbourhoods can come alive.
Roles and responsibilities:
To provide project management and administrative support to the Skills Manager in developing and delivering the community, skills and volunteering programmes at Wembley Park, on behalf of Quintain and our main contractors.
- To provide efficient and responsive project management and administrative support.
- To draft, type and edit various types of correspondence and documents (including reports/presentations), ensuring that the final documents are presented accurately and in a professional format.
- To manage sets of data in Excel and to extract the relevant information for monthly and quarterly reports in Word and PowerPoint.
- To assist the Skills Manager in scheduling training courses which includes booking the necessary facilities for the event, making arrangements with the facilitators, sending invitations, providing information, monitoring attendees and collating feedback.
- To build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- To contribute to the public relations associated with the programmes at Wembley Park. This may include drafting short articles or case studies for internal or external use.
- To support the Skills Manager with the ongoing development of the Volunteering Programme.
- To keep up to date and informed of the current status of ongoing projects.
- To undertake research and assist with ad hoc projects falling within the remit of the construction skills team.
- To set up new suppliers (as necessary) and to raise purchase orders in Focal Point in a timely manner and in accordance with Company procedures. To liaise with the Finance team to ensure that suppliers are paid on time.
- To assist with general administrative duties such as setting up meetings, answering general enquiries and managing files/records in line with GDPR
- Educated to A Level
- Background/interest in community engagement (desirable)
- Background/interest in construction/section 106 (desirable)
- Experience of Project Management software (desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Dynamic, self-motivated, have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Passionate about the local community
- Strong communication and excellent people skills
- Very good organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities