The Wembley Park regeneration has already created 800-1000 jobs across the estate and at London Designer Outlet and is now creating, even more, opportunities for local people as well as up to 900 construction jobs per month during the build phases. It is estimated that 8,640 new jobs will be created in addition to construction jobs. You can view the vacancies and find out what it’s like to work at Wembley Park below.
One of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK.
We are committed to the long-term future of the built environment. Our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability programmes underpin our vision to become the most trusted partner in the built environment, leaving a positive legacy for the communities in which we work and live.
Roles and responsibilities
- The role primarily revolves around
- Signing in and out of mechanical and electrical materials on a construction site.
- Liaising with site managers and our various sub-contractors
- Overseeing the ordering,
- Off loading and storage of materials prior to signing them out
- Recording all materials issued and associated recipients.
The ideal candidate will be
- Previous experience of a similar role would be beneficial
- Previous knowledge of Mechanical and or Electrical installation works and the components associated with these roles.
- The candidate must hold a CSCS or ECS health and safety qualification.