The Wembley Park regeneration has already created 800-1000 jobs across the estate and at London Designer Outlet and is now creating, even more, opportunities for local people as well as up to 900 construction jobs per month during the build phases. It is estimated that 8,640 new jobs will be created in addition to construction jobs. You can view the vacancies and find out what it’s like to work at Wembley Park below.
McLaren Construction is an award winning contractor with an established reputation for consistent delivery of outstanding projects across all market sectors. We specialise in new build, refurbishment and fit out projects for major blue chip customers. Continuous review and improvement enable us to develop robust and practical procedures, from inception to completion, that centre on delivering high quality solutions against challenging demands.
We pride ourselves on the high calibre and expertise of our team, and actively encourage creative engineering solutions that meet the complex needs of our customers.
Roles and responsibilities
- Cleaning and Clearing site
- Carrying out gateman duties
- Signing in/out site operatives and deliveries
- Managing and ensuring the safe movement of traffic in and around the site.
- Moving materials
- General labouring and welfare duties
The ideal candidate will be
- A valid CSCS card
- A valid Traffic Marshal ticket
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Has to wear PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided
- Own tools NOT required
- Any other works as directed by the site team